Thursday, 18 February 2010

Part 1 of Diary

Perfect meal can always be found in Malaysia...
I'm from Sitiawan, so the Hock Chew specialties are my target...
I've arranged with my brother so that he'll bring Siew Pao...
I just wish to try it when he pick me up at the airport...

I touch down on 13th February 2010 at 8.15am...
25 minutes earlier than the expected arrival time...
Although been delayed for 45 minutes from Doha...
At night, I got the chance to join the crazy night...
The night at my grandma house for the Ang Pow Time...

On 14th, I tried all homecook of my mum and 3rd Aunt...
Popiah, Soh Mian... Most Hock Chew dishes been served...
Real great original taste...

Thank God that I got the chance to meet with my former classmate...
Hmm, just get in touch with one of them last day before I left UK...
His name is Jasper...
Because of him, I got quite some surprises...

The 1st surprise is on 14th, I received a call from him after church...
He did keep his promise that he'll call after I left my house number via MSN...
Then at the night, I got the chance to go for a night out...
Night out to Marina Island with ex-classmates that I didn't met for ages now...
Marina Island is a nice new development area...
A project that takes 8 yrs...
Right now, just small part is done...

On 15th, it is a great and perfectly fun day out...
Because of another former classmate, Wei Keong a.k.a Emile,
I got the chance to go to Penang for a half day trip...
He got to go to Penang to fetch His gf...
So, Jasper and me had the gang buan as breakfast...
Then right after picking up Emile from Tmn Kim Joo...
The small tmn which most ppl got no idea...

Next, 3 of us heading north to Penang...
His gf, Xiao Fei is really easy going and sociable...
After meeting her, is like we all know each other for long time as well...
She intro us to local popular stall for Asam Laksa and Cendol...

For the cendol, me and Jasper ordered from the stall worker as they pass by...
And when Emile and Xiao fei back to our table with 3 bowls of Cendol in their hands...
All of us amazed as our table have total of 7 bowls of cendol...
In Penang, never order on your own coz you'll order from the wrong stall...
The cendol that we order on our own...
Taste are not as nice as those they ordered...
I've travelled Old and New Gua Na Gak in Penang on that day...

At night, I joined the CNY class gathering...
Located at Orient Star Lumut this year...
After the gathering, some of us go for 2nd round at mamak stall...
I got the chance to try the local nasi goreng pattaya...
Finally, I reach home bout 2.30am...

No comments:

Post a Comment