Thursday, 18 February 2010

Great to be here

People always says over-excited will causes sleepless night...
But, it does not apply on me...
I feel great for being in Malaysia...
With Lower UV, I'm not wearing sun glass for most of the time...
In UK, as I walk out from my house, My spec will turn to be sun glass...

The moment my flight from Manchester arrive at Doha...
I just can't wait to move on for the next flight to KL...
I just can't wait to have a great look on the homeland I'm origin from...
Changes within myself after the 2 yrs 8mths of UK life...
Makes me to be a better Malaysian... LoL...
Just don't complain too much...

The moment my flight touch down at KLIA...
I can't help myself but just simple smile...
When I saw the banner around the track display "Malaysia Airport"...
I can't help myself but to smile again...

After walking out from the plane Qatar QR620...
Heading towards the baggage collection area...
There is another banner by Kurnia Insurance...
Message content is "Welcome Home"...
I can't help again but to give myself a big smile and big warm hug...
My heart felt warm indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment