It's already the 2nd week of February... Happy for the coming of February, coz is the month I get rid of my old life completely and also for sure, the 1st time I got the chance to spend my festive season the CNY with my loving family. Well, the Valentine's Day fall on the same day as CNy this year and it is no longer important to me as Valentine's Day is everyday when you met the right one of your life^^
Still 7 more days for me to be in Msia... Time does flies when left less than 10 days for me to be back to Malaysia.
Before starting on writing my story, I just gotta make a summary of my life for last week. The deep impression will be the movie watching with my housemate, hmm, should say my brother Gao Peng and sister Song Fei. LoL ^^
3 of us agreed to watch movie the next day after work. As for now, normally after my work, we'll having dinner together in the dining room that does not seems to be like dining room at the moment as all of us left part of our junk in the room before we got time to sort the junk accordingly. The first place winner for the largest amount of junk wasn't me. The junk 'belong' to me falls on the 2nd runner up. Haha... Stated as 'belong' as most of the item is not really mine. Oh, ok, back to the topic about our movie. The movie we selected to watch is The Avatar in 3D.
This movie is great for me, well, worth as well since we paid the same price and the movie is real long, we have to switch the position or in more proper way, we have to keep changing the sitting pose in the cinema. A 3D movie with 160 minutes show time, if I didn't heard wrongly...
After half part of the movie, it begins the touching scene... Which I always so 'emotionally invovled'... T.T... Tears flow and watered eyes is normal for me, but this time is not the same as usual since I'm wearing double layer of spec... My own spec plus the 3D spec causes me hard to wipe off my so called 'tears'...
I like the story as it isn't same as any common movie. The perspective view of the story is unique and the ugly truth inside human shown from the character of this movie is so true.
Pride, Jealousy, Arrogant, Uncontrollable Emotion, Cold Blooded, Cruelity, Selfishness...
For sure, there is contrast to make thid story interesting. Love, Warm Caring Heart, Family Bond, Friendship, Trust, Honesty, Loyalty...
Gonna get a DVD version of this movie for my collection and try it at home with the 3D spec if I manage to get 1, Haha... Dreamt for a future house with home theatre for a movie lovers like me.
On last Thursday, my boss request me to do him a favour. It is about accompanying the same auntie I've been with for my last Christmas, the White Snowy Christmas which might be my last Christmas in UK. The terrible experience is that that was my worst nightmare or experience of my Christmas in my life... When my boss request me of it, and I'll recalla every big ans small issues and problems I've been through. I really can't imagine He will still request me doing the same favour for him when I already let him know how bad is the situation during that Christmas.
After aroung 20 minutes which I give myself some time and space to calm down and think properly. It is not worth to help someone who does not appreciate that you are actually helping. Instead of that particular person is thinking that you should be there, you are the one that should be doing something, bla bla bla...
I had already ruined my Christmas because of so called the 'kindness' or 'hidden kindness' in my tiny little heart. I'm not realy for the 2nd round challenge. After thinking 'maturedly', I'm sure I'm not ready for this, I don't want to got myself into bad mood or should said under lot of stresses before I touchdown to meet my love ones. I won't risk myself to involved in anger which leads to sins. Grow up girl...
Out of no where, I got the courage and I said NO... Felt great relief after telling my boss the truth of my thoughts and opinions. I have to speak and express my needs truthfully, so that my kindness are protected. Protected in terms of my kindness does not lead to make or causes myself to be in miserable state.
While for this weekend...
This weekend is my best weekend of the year for me. Hmm, can even consider the best weekend for the time of mine in UK until now. God speaks through men, I really gotta say AMEN to this.
God's timing is perfect. And again, I have to say AMEN AMEN...
The words for Him arrive at time so that I able to felt that my God is talking face to face with me through His chosen servant. Never discover the book of Song of Songs is such a great book for people in the state as me. No matter what, I'm gonna make it as it's been thought. That's the real blessing...
There are total of 3 session of talks for the teaching of this book. The 1st session will be the Friday student fellowship, Next on Saturday morning. Attended so many talks, camps... But I never actually involved in the talks that using Song of Songs as the main study topic.
More to learn from the Sunday sservice tomorrow afternoon as it will be the last session. After equipped myself with the correct teaching of God's, I really able to accept my situation and dealt with my emotional needs in the correct direction and blessing way of God...
Thank you so mm uch Lord, as I know what I've been thorugh is a teaching lesson from you Lord. Thank you for putting me at this way, this situation at this time so that I can accept your words and keep that deep in my heart as the lesson of my life. Thanks Father...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment