It's about the washing of my clothes in the wasing machine. I forgot to remove my watch when I was going to bath just now when I reached home from work. So, I just place my watch into my cardigan.
Next thing after I finish bathing, I just put all of my clothes from my laundry basket into the washing machine. And includes all the clothes I wore just now, which means including the cardigan. I just totally forgot my TB watch... After a while when i came down to the kitchen where the washing machine is operating, I heard a weird knocking noise inside the washing machine.
I still thinking of what the sound could be. Is it the button from my jeans? Zip end of my jacket? Or coins??? Haha.. Well... That's quite loud of knocking sound, it only will be big bag coins if is coins. I wonder... Out of sudden, I remembered my TB watch... Oh goshhhh...
Definitely hoping to get my TB out ASAP by stopping the washing process... Real nervous as the door is still lock when I stopped it. Wishing the door to unlock the next second to save my watch. All of the garments are drowning as I can see from the transparent door of the washing machine. I suppose my watch is in the same condition too. When the door unlocked, I was looking for the watch like looking for the treasure in the pile of wet cotton.
Next, the watch still seems to be ticking normally. But luckily I recently just read an e-mail from my friend. If the mobile phone or MP3 player or perhaps any small devices soak in the water, dry it by using uncooked rice. Rice will absorb the water content inside of the 'wet' devices. So, I try it as well to make sure my TB watch can live long.
This is the fade of my poor watch when staying with its clumsy owner.
No comments:
Post a Comment