Saturday, 15 August 2009

Chicky Poxy Week

10th August:

My head is seriously under the condition of dizziness... I'm not sure what's wrong with me that day as it does not seems to be like the common headache as I had before. But still a 'tough' girl like me go to work as usual. Wish there is someone here that care about me... I hope he will...


11th August:

Getting serious today. Kind of losing my energy. After staying alert all the time during work, at last after the working hours, kind of like wanted to faint in the bus trip back from work. Luckily, God is there holding my hands. Bit disappointed when the person I hope he cares didn't actually care much. Always reminded me this way that it is totally over... But friends should at least will care by saying 'How r u today?'... I'm not expecting too much either...

Bath time, discovered several red spots all over by body. Suspecting chicken pox... But unsure as it's not itchy...


12th August:

Some of my friends advices me not to go to work coz it is chicken pox, but I don't believe coz I don't have any fever. Haha, stubborn me go to work again. Half way through the work, started to feel real ill... Tough me keep acting normal until on the way back from Manchester for work. My friend keep saying it is chicken pox when we meet after my work today. But I insist it is not...Most of my friends got it when they are still kids... Haiz, if really is chicken pox, why I'm getting it so late? Sufferring and no ppl can help me at the moment... Aiks, all guys in the house... No girls can help me...


13th August:

My head seems to be more heavy than my body weight when I woke up in the morning, although it is not true in the fact, Haha ^^ I do plan to go for work today, but can't... So, on leave today onwards till I'm fully recovered. Poxy started to grow on my face yesterday night. But to make sure it is really chicken pox, I go to see doctor for some verification. Get some lotion and medicine to stop itchiness as well. Started to listen to my friends advice, stay at home for rest. Decided to stay at home for rest, chicken pox won't be easy as the age grows.


14th August:

Watching drama to keep distracting myself from scratching... Headache is still there... These two days probably will be the most seriously weak of myself... Walking also no energy, no wonder my friend ask me to stay at home doing nothing... Just drink lots of water... I should bought some Ribena earlier... No coconut juice, I miss Sitiawan... Every meal is a problem for me, why I didn't loss appetite? Then don't have to worry bout my meal... Still felt hungry when the lunch and dinner time is near.


15th August:

It is 5th day already. Shawn gone to London today and started his 47Days europe trip. I'm suppose joining him, sad that my passport and visa issues don't allowed me to. Staying hoe doing nothing is really boring, I wanna get back to work as soon as possible. Please heal me n let me recovered soon... I can't stand staying home and got nothing else to distract my thoughts... I need healing healing and healing...

No comments:

Post a Comment