Saturday, 8 August 2009

Patience and Burning Hut

I am the type of person with bad temper and uncertain emotional most of the time. I lost my patience on things easily, probably just few seconds I can change my mood from perfect to bad and I had learned a great lesson today. Perhaps, this is the purpose of God to put me into the situation and environment that I am into at the moment in UK.

After sending off my loving parents back to London from the train station in the afternoon, I go for a walk or perhaps I should say having the window shopping time at the old place of mine, Pull and Bear... Since normally I got to work on Saturday as well, so I'm so relax and felt quiet and peaceful during my 'day off'.

At first it started with the motive of window shopping, but later when I saw the sales staff preparing the sales rack woth loads and loads of clothes where all of them with the prices of £2.95, I grab 9 clothes to try on. Later I pick 6 of it... Haha... I am not shopacholic, just those clothes is really worth to buy and those are suitable for my working hours. Hahaha... Most of them priced at £14.90 while some even priced at £19.90 originally. Hehe... After trying the clothes, I forgot to take my package out of the fitting room. But I continue to have a look at the mens section upstairs of the shop.

After the purhcase, I totally forgotten that
I had left a bag at the fitting room and I walk to the bus station. Half way through, I just found out how come the weight of the items with me is so light coz previously I got a package of items which I purchased online last week and I just collected it. At that sudden, I run back to Pull and Bear like I lost my mind. Thank God, I'm in UK. After quite a while, the package I left in the fitting room is still there as I was so worried that anyone would had took it since the package I left the would be a useful product for anyone. In Msia, that items might gone in the next second... Haha.. Anyway, really Thank God for this thing happenning to me... Now, I'm aware that I can't have too much thing with me...

Next thing I know is I missed my bus coz when I'm approaching the bus stand, I saw my bus pass by. But I still feels fine as I can still wait for my next bus. Just 15 minutes wait, and it's still within the boundary of my patience limit. I started to feeling uneasy when I've been waiting for 30 minutes and there is no sign or even the shadow of the next bus at all. I asked God, why I would never have a perfect day? Always there is something no matter what and how that actually ruined my perfect day.

After so many years of hoping to see some changes in myself, I can't even believe today, I can wait for an hour plus without any complain as normally, I would be angry and mood would turned bad. At last, I can cope with my patience already... Really is because of God...

When I drop into a well, I only know how to complain but not actually seeking His help or blessing... I am too proud and self-centered at that time... Perhaps, this is what God had planned for me... He just want me to fall and when I complained, the situation is getting worst and the well become deeper and harder for me to crawl out by myself. After trapping myself in the same old well for so long, He is there calling me...

All I have to do is obey and seek Him. But it got to be in the condition where I know I do need Him no matter when I'm in the good times or bad times. I just forgot it when the world blinded me. Time for me to awake. Seek the truth which I knew long ago. No matter how is my feelings and situation now, I am really greatful to God for placing me in the situation now. When I am weak, You provide me your strength to stay stronger and tougher. God, please do let me understand your way. Past is a sinful life, please help me to throw it away.
Thanks for washing away my sin with your holy blood. Give me a new healed heart Lord as I need it.

In God, I trust that I need your help me make me a new and better me... Amen

Thanks to my church member in Sitawan for sending me this mail content which I gonna shred it here. God really planned this as well. I received this mail last week but I only got time to check this piece of mail today. The content of this mail really struck me because the person in the mail content is the same like me. So, this is what I mean by God's time and plan is always perfect.



在一場船難中,唯一的生存者隨著潮水,
漂流到了一座無人島上。
The only survivor of a shipwreck
was washed up on a small, uninhabited island.

他天天激動地祈禱神救他 能夠早日離開此處,回到 家鄉。
他還每天注視著海上有否可搭救他的人,
但卻是除了汪洋一片,什麼也沒有。
He prayed feverishly for God to rescue him,
and every day he scanned the horizon for help,
but none seemed forthcoming.

後來,他決定用那片帶他到小島的木頭造一個簡陋的小木屋
以保護他在這險惡的環境中生存,並且保存他所有剩下的東西。
Exhausted, he eventually managed to build a little hut
out of driftwood to protect him from the elements,
and to store his few possessions.

但有一天,在他捕完食物後,準備回小屋時,
突然發現他的小屋竟然陷在熊熊烈火之中,
大火引起的濃煙不斷向天上竄。
But then one day, after scavenging for food,
he arrived home to find his little hut in flames,
the smoke rolling up to the sky.

最悲慘的是:他所有的一切東西,在這一瞬間,
通通化為烏有了。悲痛的他,氣憤的對天吶喊著:
「神啊!你怎 么可以這樣對待我!」
頓時,眼 淚 從他的眼角中流出。
The worst had happened; everything was lost.
He was stunned with grief and anger.
"God, how could you do this to me!" he cried.

第二天一早,他被一艘正靠近小島的船隻的鳴笛聲所吵醒。
是的,有人來救他了。
Early the next day, however, he was awakened
by the sound of a ship that was approaching the island.
It had come to rescue him.

到了船上時,他問那些船員 說:「你怎麼知道我在這裡?」
"How did you know I was here?"
asked the weary man of his rescuers.

「因為我們看到了信號般的濃煙。」他們回答 說。
"We saw your smoke signal," they replied.

人在碰到困難時,很容易會沮喪。
不過,無論受到折磨或者痛苦,都不用因此失去信心,
因為神一直在我們心裡面做著奇妙的工作。
It is easy to get discouraged when things are going bad.
But we shouldn't lose heart, because God is at work in our lives,
even in the midst of pain and suffering.

記著:當下一次你的小木屋著火時,
那可能只是神美妙恩典的表 徵而已。
Remember, next time your little hut is burning to the ground
it just may be a smoke signal that summons the grace of God.


在所有我們所認為負面的事情,神都是有正面答案的。
For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves,
God has a positive answer.

你說:「我累了。」
神說:「我讓你休息。 」(太11:28-30)
You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)



你 說:「沒有人愛我。」
神 說:「我愛你。」 (約 3:16 & 約 3:34)
You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 3:34)

你說:「我做不下去了。」
神說:「我的恩典 夠你支持下去。」
(林後 12:9 & 詩 91:15)
You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

你說:「我想不通。」
神說:「我引領你前行。 」(箴 3:5-6)
You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)

你說:「我做不到。」
神說:「你什麼都做得到 。」(腓 4:13)
You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)


你說:「我不配。」
神說:「你配。」 (林後 9:8)
You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)

你說:「這麼做不 值得。」
神說:「做了,你馬上就會覺得 值得了。」 (羅 8:28)
You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it (Roman 8:28)

你說:「我無法原諒自己。」
神說:「我原諒你。」 (約壹 1:9 & 羅 8:1)
You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

你說:「我是窮苦的。」
神說:「我供應你一切所需。」 ( 腓 4:19)
You say: "I'm poor"
God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)

你說:「我害怕。」
神說:「我所賜給你的不是膽怯的心。」 (提後 1:7)
You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)

你說:「我常常在擔憂、受挫。」
神說:「放下你的重擔,我為你承擔。」 ( 彼後 5:7)
You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment