Monday, 21 September 2009

What's Next?

Never rush for perfectness...

At the same time, imperfectness makes me feels sick...

Perhaps this is my problem, I can't have any commitment on anything...

I started to struggle on the job I had now. Should I stay on it or get a new start?

I really wish I know why I started to struggle...

Because of the early working hours? Tiredness of travelling by bus to work that take an hour time?

Because it is not the job of my field of studies? Insufficient salary to me?

Or just plainly I need some night out? Or maybe I just miss Malaysia lifestyle?

I'm thankful to have this job coz the bosses treated me like a proper employee and not slave.

Unlike the other part time job which I work in the weekend. Working part time in the restaurant really annoying to me now. I'm not a SLAVE there... None of us work happily as earlier in the restaurant now.

Think of quitting it, but if I really quit, can I still reach the targeted savings in time then pack myself back to my homeland ASAP? Is it true that this is the only reason of staying in UK?

I really wish I'm home now...

I wish it is end of January 2010...

I need some hint, guide, direction on what am I supposed to do?

I got a proper full time job in an international company doing on fashion and jewellery business, nice bosses, but I felt tired within...

I wish I can work better then continue on for my next move...

But what could be my next right move?

No comments:

Post a Comment