In the real world, there are many unemployment cases.
I'm one of them, the lucky one.
I'm thankful for the previous job which I just work for 3 weeks as direct door to door sales.
I'm confident, I'm lovely inside, I am just simple me. And I love it.
People who love me truely will love me in the way I am.
I've been watching multiple drama series and definitely some movies.
Drama series from Singapore and movies that is popular and hot in cinema.
Robin Hood, The Prind of Persia, The A-Team, The Chipmunks 2, Remember Me, Tooth Fairy, Sex and the City 1 and 2, 3 sets of Singapore drama series. Not sure how long my holiday will lasts.
I found out from the movie, the theme of love and romance is the common theme butt with different point of view.
In New York, they seek for 2L, Labels and Love.
In Singapore, they seek for 5C, Car, Cash, Credit Card, Condominium, Career.
For Jennifer, I seek for 10C, Christian, Chemical, Comfortable, Confident, Caring, Consistent, Connected, Contrast, Companion and Consciousness.
Beside sitting in the front of laptop watching these, I got myself some healthy living too. Reading bible for my spiritual and also jogging for my physical health. The weather started to change a little as the sunlight is getting weak now.
Never expect I'm gonna have to spend another christmas in UK. I though last White Christmas will be my last Christmas in UK, as it is lonely one. But since I had moved into the room with Jasmine, I'm hoping it won;t be the lonely christmas as last year's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment