Friday, 13 August 2010

Dilemma

Actually I am glad to have the time to relax and enjoy writing my blog whenever I want to.

It's been 2 weeks time for unemployed duration. Quite a few happenings after I resigned from the Platinum Force, the direct sales and marketing promotion company situated nicely at Bold Street of Liverpool. Am I too naive and immatured for quitting a job which I like and dislike at the same time?

Dilemma within myself everyday everytime throughout the time ever since I've been Liverpool after I ended my MSc course and started to deal with my Final MSc Dissertation.

Dilemma on am I loving Him and expecting too much?
Dilemma on what I really want for the time being in UK since he left me alone.
Dilemma when a guy turn up to be with you but deep down you know He is not the one, what to do next? But he did gave you some happiness you wanted earlier.
Dilemma on is this the job I wanted and is the job God gave me?
Dilemma on is it true that God wanted me to remain in UK?
Dilemma after the europe holiday, should I stay little longer in UK for the sake of holiday dream I wanted?
Dilemma when I started the new job after the long holiday break, money vs time vs energy. Should I continue or quit this job since I can work it out in impressively well progress but don't think will be quick enough to save money in the duration I planned.
Dilemma as when there is an opportunity to apply and extend my stay in UK for longer duration after PSW visa as working permit visa because of being a director in a newly registered company?
Dilemma regarding my feeling although I'm so interested in a guy now but to me He's such a Mr. popular among his friends. Never thought of letting Him know how I felt since I'm not fully ready yet.
Dilemma will it be a right choice to get a one way ticket?
Well, I got myself a ticket on 9th August since the Air Asia ticket promotion sales is only available until 10th Auguste midnight for Malaysia time.

Wish things can be clearer...

No comments:

Post a Comment