It's been 6 mths now and I started to wonder am I doing the same all over again.
No matter how much I tried, no appreciations no compliments but a dissatisfaction look, expressions and words. THIS REALLY HURTS...
I can be good but aint perfect. Please know that I'm only human with flesh and blood.
Working can be stressful and it could be just for a short term and take a deep breath and you can still moving forward.
I'm happy but the same time, I recall the feeling of guilt as I might did the same in my past. No more dinner for tonight as I'm already lost my appetite. Just a Pisang Goreng and we can hear and see the true voice and colors of each other. Anyway, I know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. Can't I have my own way of dealing in different time and place and mood? I am MOODY...
Decided to move on? Should be yes. But moving on happily in this way of communication, I doubted.
When the time where each other doesn't require anything in return, this is happiness.
Why just don't let it remained the way as it was?
I don't understand...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment