Been through a tiring day today...
Since last week, there is a unique £2 coin where located at the foreign coins slot of the till drawer. Collecting coin for him had already become part of my habit as well as people I'm working misunderstood and thought I'm the one that collecting the coins.
Yesterday I found out that unique coin is gone... Very sad... Is like I lost part of the memory where once I shared the interest with him.
But today, I saw the same coin back in the till drawer again... Is like I got the second chance, a second chance to do things right this time.
Just a short while later, the restaurant is so busy and I don't have the chance to change the coin out of the till and I don't bring cash with me as well... When I'm trying to remind my supervisor to keep that coin for me, it's too late... My supervisor used that coin as change for customer. Aiks, lost the chance now, I guess, this is final... Am I still missing him?
Just now while I'm working, suddenly, feels so uncomfortable working in this place...
When it's time to sleep, my bed is cold... I miss my bed in Malaysia, always warm and sometimes even hot... I dun even hope there is someone I can hug to keep me warm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment