Friday, 5 November 2010

What is too much to take

I was so far away and my dearest family are all back in Malaysia...
Missing them so much and what I can only do to make sure I stay connected closely is by calling back home often.
Recently, I figure there are a lots of story and happenning in my family.
Those who married, wasn't as happy and issue free as I can see or I though it would be.
One gonna getting marry soon...

While me, the one that seen and heard all these, really got a fear that mine will not work out eventually as what I had belief it will be earlier. Although there is no one into me or vice versa, but really not sure how am I gonna breakthrough it. Now, not even able of looking for a serious relationship. Help me, Lord...

Trusting someone is really that hard right at the beginning...
But as the journey of knowing a person grows and bonding exists between two stranger whome later become a partner to each other.
If the knot is tied, then issues of in laws might occur again... Then, unpredictable changes of liviing/working enviroment, personal or characteristics, even the foundation of feeling where once both said he or she is the one I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with. Pressure, losing freedom, prison, all these term might be the daily terms to describe the once happily married wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment