Thursday, 27 May 2010

Prepared for

Dear diary,

Today I'm getting my workplace clear up, but not done yet.
Tomorrow will be my last day of work in F&A Accessories Ltd.
Still remember May? My collegue who shouted at me on 25th March and causes me fear towards her now.

But today she offer to borrow me a windbreaker, and it surprised me...
Is it bcoz she is happy that I'm leaving, haha..
I don't bother at all anyway ^^
She knew I'll be on long holiday from 3rd June til 8th July.
Thanks a lot anyway...

Hope all my preparation for my European Pioneer will be well planned:
- Clothes,
Hope got suitable one for each day out or activies
- Toiletries,
Won't ran out in places that I can't get from anywhere
- Money,
Have sufficient funds without affecting me to fully enjoy myself
- Energy,
Recharge fully every night when I sleep and have a good bed and mate
- Health,
Capable of maintaining virus free and keep it going and moving forward
- Excitement
Will not stop exploring no matter when I'm alone or have my mates with me

Regarding the preparation for moving to my new house or room,
Left 3 paper bags(2 bags of food, and 1 bag of household cleaner), 1 small box of food, 1 luggage, 1 bag of pillow and duvet, 1 small backpack of daily toiletries, 1 box of speaker and 1 standard box of bubble wrap for my future shipping...

I guess, that's all preparation I'm on it, time to get ready to bed...
Thra Luv...

No comments:

Post a Comment