Been through few interviews lately
I wish to get one, but the decision is not in my hand
I do appreciate what had happened
Although those experience wasn't the good one
Stuck at London for missing the last train back to Liverpool
Next thing I think of is getting the train to Manchester instead
Without knowing whether or not it is a wrong move
The incredible thing is
I discovered I seems to have the potential to be a successful 'conwoman'
My brain is actively healthy when comes to the issue of 'financial planning'
I got the strategy well planned as I'm dealing with the taxi driver
Somehow, I manage to get the 'chance' to lower the market price
It is costful in the end but still worth the same in terms of saving hours of wait
But, I wasn't proud of this as this could be the wrong move again
There are tones of wrong move in my life
From A-Z and back to A again
In the matter of fact
I feels I'm such a loser
Which I know this thinking will breaks my parents heart
After watching a movie Did You Hear About The Morgans
Well, that wasn't a high score movie to me
Somehow, there is lesson to learn
Learning to forgive is the one
I am the one that always making mistakes
But not allowing others to make the same wrong doing as I had done
Love is about forgiving
Love is about loving ur partner shortcomings
Love is about appreciate God's plan for you
Love is about things turns to be miracle
Love is about feelings that is strong and blessed
Love is about getting secure when in hand
Love is about connection regardless of distance
Love is about heart bonding in love of God
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment