Before I came to UK, which means 2 yrs and 5 mths ago, I never heard of Blackberry phone.
But today, I would like to share an interesting ad published at the large ad tv screen near Liverpool Lime Street Station. Until now, I still couldn't get the actual idea of the connecttion between the ad content with the blackberry phone which the ad is promoting on. I unable to get any phone details such as what is the model of the new phone launched by blackberry.
I share this ad content because this content strucked me and gave me a deep impression when I only able to view part of it as the bus passed by so quick. Since then, everyday from the bus trip back home after work from Huyton to City Centre, I will take a great look on the content shown on the screen and make a short drafts of it in the SMS as when the bus passes by the screen and I only manage to capture part of the message each single time until I get it as a whole now.
Don't just like
Like is watered-down love
Like is mediocre
Love
Now that's powerful stuffs
Love changes things
Upsets things
Conquers things
Love is at the roof of everything great that has ever happened
and will ever happen
Do what you love
Love what you do
Next on the screen will be Blackberry. I wonder...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment