Thursday, 26 February 2009

Thank you

Dearest mighty God,

Thanks for hearing my prayer Lord...
Thanks for your blessing...
Thanks for healing my broken heart...
Thanks for the love that you shower me...
Thanks for assigning someone there when I need one...
Thanks for teaching me how to breakthrough off my stubborn shell...
Thanks for accompanying me to grow up from inside out...
Thanks for not giving me up when I seems hopeless...
Thanks for your grace by giving me new chances although I've sin...
Thanks for your guide through someone which I knows...
Thanks for providing me a family that full of loves and makes me warm...

Thanks for giving me faith to trust the road that you gonna lead me is always the brightest...
Trust that every sunrise is the new day of blessing of yours...


But please Lord, I do still need more faith so that at anytime anywhere any situation,
I'll trust in you Lord.
No matter how hard the road will be in the coming days, I know you will always be there,
and this is your eternal promise to all of your daughters and sons.

Please let me to be able to fully surrender myself unto you by not holding it at the end...
Please let me to have the willingness by surrender my life to you...
Please let me to break free from the stresses that surround me...
Please let me to understand the purpose that you put me into the life I'm having now...
Please let me to have the courage to make the move of changes...
Please send your angel to me when I'm helpless...
Please bless my family with health, peace and happiness...
Please bless me with wisdom from you and guide me evry step that I takes...
Please give me strength & health to combat the tiredness and stresses that comes toward me...
Please don't give me up and leeave me alone...

Lastly, thanks a lot Lord...
Glad that you found me in the little corner of this world...

No comments:

Post a Comment