Thursday, 15 January 2009

Craziest Day Out on 12th Jan '09

It's the craziest day out that I joined few days ago... Hmm, maybe is that I have to wait until few days, then only post a new blog will works for me to recall what had happened few days ago of my life in UK.

Let's start from the date of 12th January, and it is Monday.

On last sunday night the 11th, my 'senior' John from work place and I are having a small pillow talk... Haha.. Never know that actually a guy also can have a pillow talk with a little girl like me. Lol !!! After both of us tired of chit chatting, then I accept the invitation from John to the Manchester Day trip that going to the Trafford Centre. So, the next morning, Mr. John knock on my door and ensure that I am awake and will be ready for the trip asap. There are 4 of us (John, Joe, Chiong Mou and me) that travel to Manchester this time by 'Chiong Mou' 's car.

Unsure how to describe the weather that changes rapidly here in UK. The moment that I get out from my warm bedland, the weather is lovely. When I start my second Manchester day trip with my housemates and friends, the weather is changes to windy and wet. With the driving speed of 80-90 mph, we arrive at our destination in just a short while. It's rainy day at Manchester as the Land of Manchester is very very wet.

The 1st stop at Manchester is the China Town.In UK, when think of China Town, have to think of your tummy as well. Coz, I really like the Chinese meal that can be found in most of the China Town of different popular city or town of UK. Some speciality food that origin from different part of China can be found where although the common one will be the Hong Kong Style Dim Sum. The favourite dim sum of the day at Yang Sing (羊城) is the cute ‘Little Bee’ (小蜜蜂)。10 dishes of different dim sums been ordered by Joe. Tummy almost get bloated in the end... Haha, but really enjoyed the meal that taste so great.













After the grand dim sum's meal, the trip continue on to the Trafford Centre of Manchester. It is the huge shopping complex with great design in the building itself.





The indoor fountain is special where it formed a high shot of water that is higher than the second floor of the shopping centre.











Unique building architecture influence from different part of the world is the concept of its building design. You can see the building with Asia influence, Greece, Egypt and others.






Great thing bout the idea is that, u will see that you are inside of a boat like Titanic.

































Well, now only the crazy part of the day out. Almost all four of us are the lucky winner of the day at Namco Station. Namco is the entertainment site where u put coins on the machine and bet your luck.

Opening ceremony of our jackpot story is by Joe. He got the 1st continuous Jackpot winning of the day through slot machine while I just be there for collecting winning tickets. Everyone of us enjoy the ticket winning and continue the ticket hunting mission at Namco Station. Haha...

After a while, my turn to win the jackpot. I never win any jackpot until this day. Thanks Joe for asking me to spin the giant roller after John tried it. Haha... So, when got to hit the jackpot, 500 tickets won. You can see the stack of tickets on the floor. I was so exciting as Joe witness the whole jackpot winning process too.


Here is the total tickets that collected by four of us on that day.


Time to go home after the crazy ticket winning. Total ticket won is 3100. So, many gifts been changed through the ticket but unknown amount of £ had been spent as well.



Anyway, really wanna say thanks to joHn, J03 and Ch|oNg m0U for the fantastic and memorable day out of my life. Because this is really the 1st day that I never think of my thesis, complex and sobbie relationship matter that happened since months ago.

I hope I am ready to let go off things that I really should have let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment